lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

Reading comprehension

You are going to read a story and then you have to answer some questions, in order to check you have understood everything.

MY FAMILY
Hello my name is Paula and I’m going to talk about my family.
My mother’s name is Sonia and my father’s name is Javier.
I have a brother called Christian and a sister called Giselle.
I am 26 years old. Christian is 20 and Sonia is 28 years old.
My grandmother (from my mother’s side) is called Susanne. She is widow.
My mother’s sister is called Tamara and she has a husband called Mario, but they don’t have kids.
My father’s mother is called Paula, and my grandfather is called Jaime.
They have my father and his brother Alberto, who is the younger.
Alberto is married and his wife is called Cristina.

 Questions:
-Which is Sussanne’s grandson’s name?
- How many children have Paula and Jaime?
- Who is Paula’s uncle?
- Which of Sonia’s children is the oldest?
- Who is Javier’s sister-in -law?
- What’s Christian’s grandfather’s name?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario